Technology Transfer Office
The NRAO Technology Transfer Office has three main objectives which are designed to meet the mission and of the Observatory and to fulfill the Congressional directive to support commercialization of federally funded research and technology development.
- Actively seek entrepreneurs and new product development teams to commercialize our technology.
- Marketing certain laboratory resources for broader scientific and commercial use, when appropriate.
- Solicit sponsors of research where technical development may yield new innovations and technology.
- Wideband & Multiband Antenna Receiver
- Surface Treatment to Reduce Reflections
- Multidirectional Retroreflector